ゲスト

I’m Sticking with You
    by Smriti Prasadam-Halls

📕 I’m Sticking with You • Click Here 📕

• Author: Smriti Prasadam-Halls
    • Release date: May 5, 2020
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9781250619235 (1250619238)
    • Publisher: Holt Books for Young Readers (Henry Holt and Co. (BYR))
    • Ages: 4+
    • Format: hardcover, 40 pages

About The Book

From Smriti Prasadam-Halls, the internationally bestselling author of I Love You Night and Day comes the charming picture book I’m Sticking with You, a sweet celebration of friendship.

Bear and Squirrel are best friends. Wherever Squirrel goes, Bear follows. Bear vows to stick with Squirrel whether he’s grumpy, or silly, or mad — which is put to the test when Bear sinks Squirrel’s canoe. And catapults him from the seesaw. And breaks his favorite mug.

Finally, Squirrel has had enough. He tells Bear he needs his space— — only to realize he has much more fun with his best friend around. Funny and poignant in equal measure, I’m Sticking with You shows that friendship always finds a way.

PDF book I’m Sticking with You. Online I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls read on Mac on Powells. Hardback ebook I’m Sticking with You buy cheap for Android. MOBI I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls download on Audible. FB2 book I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls buy Kindle.

MP3 ebook I’m Sticking with You download on Book Depository. Paperback ebook I’m Sticking with You on reader on Booktopia. EPUB I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls read online. TXT book I’m Sticking with You download for PC on Walmart. FictionBook book I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls read online.

Hardcover ebook I’m Sticking with You buy on IndieBound. FB2 I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls PocketBook. PDF I’m Sticking with You read for iOS on Books-a-Million. FictionBook book I’m Sticking with You Smriti Prasadam-Halls buy cheap. Hardcover ebook I’m Sticking with You by Smriti Prasadam-Halls download on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) I’m Sticking with You
あなたの情報: