• Series: Malus Domestica, #2
    • Format: paperback, 400 pages
    • Release date: July 21, 2020
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Tor/Forge (Tor Books)
    • Author: S. A. Hunt
    • ISBN: 9781250306463 (1250306469)

About The Book

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina meets Joe Hill in S. A. Hunt’s I Come with Knives, a horror-tinged action-adventure about a punk YouTuber on a mission to hunt witches, one vid at a time

Robin — now armed with new knowledge about mysterious demon terrorizing her around town, the support of her friends, and the assistance of her old witch-hunter mentor — plots to confront the Lazenbury coven and destroy them once and for all.

Meanwhile, a dangerous serial killer only known as The Serpent is abducting and killing Blackfield residents. An elusive order of magicians known as the Dogs of Odysseus also show up with Robin in their sights.

Robin must handle these new threats on top of the menace from the Lazenbury coven, but a secret about Robin’s past may throw all of her plans into jeopardy.

EPUB ebook I Come with Knives download on PC. FictionBook book I Come with Knives S. A. Hunt buy on IndieBound. TXT I Come with Knives read online Android on Powells.

PDF ebook I Come with Knives by S. A. Hunt. FB2 I Come with Knives read on Kobo. Hardcover book I Come with Knives S. A. Hunt for iPad.

MOBI book I Come with Knives download. Paperback ebook I Come with Knives by S. A. Hunt buy cheap on iPhone on Barnes & Noble. Hardback I Come with Knives read.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) I Come with Knives — 9781250306463
あなたの情報: